- A violinist (European)
- who grew up in an African-American neighborhood (Black)
- whose grandparents took her to temple (Jewish)
- who speaks fluent Spanish (Hispanic)
- who cooks more Asian food than American food and whose step mother is Vietnamese (Asian)
- whose mother was a professional belly dancer (Middle Eastern)
- who attempts to fiddle too (Southern)
As a result, I don't feel lost in any of these environments. I used to resent the fact that I didn't really grow up with much of a family or culture of my own, but now I'm grateful to have so many cultures. To think, some people only have one!